Holy Cross Men's Rowing
Scoreboard: No team scores, vs. Georgetown, Hobart & Bucknell, Princeton, N.J., 4/19
Schedule: Sunday, April 27 vs. Bucknell, Lake Quinsigamond, Worcester, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross men's rowing team will return to action on Sunday, April 27 when it hosts Bucknell for a 10:00 a.m. race on Lake Quinsigamond in Worcester, Mass. Go here for the schedule: http://qra.org/regattas/lanes.php?racedate=04%2F27%2F2014.
- Last week, the Crusaders took on Georgetown, Hobart and Bucknell on Saturday, April 19 on Lake Carnegie in Princeton, N.J. The Holy Cross varsity eight claimed the Healy Cup with a win over Georgetown, but fell to No. 20 Hobart. The third varsity eight finished in second place in the third varsity eight/freshman eight race defeating Bucknell and Hobart. The Holy Cross fourth varsity eight won its race over Hobart and Georgetown.
- Following Sunday's race with Bucknell, the Crusaders' next event will be the Eastern Sprints on May 18 on Lake Quinsigamond. Holy Cross will then row in the IRA National Championship on May 30 to June 1.
- The varsity eight this season has rowed against four ranked boats. At the GW Invitational, it defeated No. 20 UC San Diego and fell to No. 8 Navy and No. 15 George Washington. This past weekend, they fell to No. 20 Hobart.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross rowing teams sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here:http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.