Schedule: Saturday, Feb. 2 vs. Bryant, Worcester, Mass., 1:00 p.m.
Scoreboard: L, 175-123, at Providence, Providence, R.I., 1/26
- The Holy Cross men's swimming and diving team will return to the Hart Center for its final home meet of the season this Saturday, Feb. 2, against Bryant at 1:00 p.m.
- Last season, the Crusaders fell to Bryant in Smithfield, R.I. by a score of 196.5-65.5. Senior Brian Power (Southport, Conn.) finished first in the 100-yard breaststroke to lead all Holy Cross swimmers. Other top performers included junior Jan Yburan (Livingston, N.J.) in the 50-yard backstroke and the 200-yard medley relay and 200-yard freestyle relay teams, each finishing in second place.
- At last weekend's meet versus Providence, Power recorded two first place finishes in the 100 and 200 breaststrokes. Yburan and freshman Tyler Wright (Waterboro, Maine) also added first place finishes in the 50 freestyle and 100 butterfly, respectively.
- The meet versus Bryant marks the final home meet for five Holy Cross seniors. Brian Lyons (Greenwich, Conn.), Richard Pellegrini (Rockville Center, N.Y.), Power, Ned Supple (Needham, Mass.) and John Vatalaro (Strongsville, Ohio) will be recognized by head coach Barry Parenteau, assistant coach Ian Hennessey and diving coach Wilson Aybar in a brief ceremony prior to the meet.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's swimming and diving team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.