Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Brown Springtime Invitational, Providence, R.I., 4/28
Schedule: Friday, May 3 at Patriot League Championship, Bethlehem, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 4 at Patriot League Championship, Bethlehem, Pa., 9:00 a.m.
- The men's track and field team will return to action on Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship, hosted by Lehigh. The action is scheduled to begin at 12:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, each starting with events in the decathlon.
- Last season, Holy Cross hosted the Patriot League Championship at the Hart Track. On day one of competition, junior Ross Davies (Salem, N.H.) led the team on the track by qualifying for the final heats on the second day of action in both the 100 and 200-meter. Graduate Chase Bradford led the way in the field events, taking fifth in the javelin throw.
- A pair of graduates in Dan Altenau and Alex Martin led the team on the second and final day of competition with two sixth place finishes in the 3,000-meter steeplechase and triple jump, respectively. Davies finished eighth overall in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes.
- Holy Cross is coming off two meets last week as New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Worcester State came to the Hart Track on April 24. Select team members then traveled to the Brown Springtime Invitational on April 28. The meets served as tune-ups for this weekend's conference championship. Junior Paul Coulter (Lakeville, Mass.) led the team with a first place finish in the triple jump at the home meet.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's track and field team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.