Scoreboard: 6th of 10, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 2/21-2/23
Schedule: Friday, Feb. 28, New England Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
Saturday, March 1, New England Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
- Qualifying members of the Holy Cross men's indoor track and field team will return to action at the 2014 New England Indoor Championship on Friday and Saturday, Feb. 28-March 1, hosted by Boston University. The meet is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. both days.
- Last season, Holy Cross finished 21st in the team competition at the New England Championship. The 4x800-meter relay team comprised of junior Trevor Dutton (Burlington, Mass.), sophomore Lucas Keefer (Yonkers, N.Y.) and seniors Sam McGrath (Tyngsboro, Mass.) and Nick Athansidy (Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.) led the team with a second place finish and time of 7:35.60.
- The Crusaders are coming off a sixth place finish at the Patriot League Indoor Championship. Freshman Kyle Quinn (North Andover, Mass.) led the team in the heptathlon, setting a new Holy Cross record in the process. The rookie finished in sixth place with a score of 4,079.
- Senior Tim Moczula (Edison, N.J.) earned a sixth place finish in the final of the 60-meter hurdles. Senior Sam McGrath (Tyngsboro, Mass.) and sophomore Lucas Keefer (Yonkers, N.Y.) added top-five finishes for the Crusaders in the 1,000-meter run (fourth, 2:28.42) and 500-meter run (fifth, 1:06.27), respectively.
- The 4x800-meter relay team finished in fourth place at 7:43.89 and the distance medley relay team finished in finished fifth at 10:11.27.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.