Scoreboard: 3rd of 3, at New Hampshire with Providence, Durham, N.H., 8/31
Schedule: Saturday, Sept. 7 at Nassaney Invitational, Smithfield, R.I., 10:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross men's cross country team will return to action on Saturday, Sept. 7, at the Nassaney Invitational hosted by Bryant in Smithfield, R.I. at 10:00 a.m.
- The Crusaders last ran at Bryant on Sept. 10, 2011. Leading Holy Cross as the second team runner to cross the finish line was current junior Joseph Seebode (Clark, N.J.).
- Holy Cross is coming off a third place finish at New Hampshire with Providence. The Crusaders were led by junior John Cicchitti (Warminster, Pa.) who finished 18th of 42 runners with a time of 19:07 on the 6k course.
- The Crusaders are scheduled to run in eight more races this fall, including the Patriot League Championship on Nov. 2 in Easton, Pa., hosted by Lafayette. Qualifying members of the team may also compete at the NCAA Northeast Regional on Nov. 15 and IC4A Championship on Nov. 23.
- Select members of the team will travel to the 30th annual National Catholic Championship on Sept. 20 hosted by Notre Dame in South Bend, Ind. Holy Cross and the Fighting Irish will be the only two schools in the country to have participated in this event all 30 years of its existence.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's cross country team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.