Scoreboard: 12th of 46, Paul Short Invitational, Bethlehem, Pa., 10/5
Schedule: Saturday, Oct. 12 at New England Championship, Boston, Mass., 11:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross men's cross country team will return to the course on Saturday, Oct. 12, at the New England Championship at Franklin Park in Boston, Mass. The men's varsity 8K race is scheduled to begin at 1:15 p.m.
- Last season, the Crusaders finished 21st of 37 teams as junior John Cicchitti (Warminster, Pa.) led Holy Cross across the finish line in 21st place of 261 runners with a time of 24:58.82 in the 8K race.
- This will be the 101st running of the New England Championship. The race is organized by the New England Intercollegiate Amateur Athletic Association (NEICAAA), which is made up of 67 colleges and universities throughout the six New England states.
- Holy Cross is coming off a 12th place finish of 46 teams in the Brown 8K Race at the Paul Short Invitational, hosted by Lehigh. Sophomore Dennis Muldoon (Weymouth, Mass.) was the top Crusader finisher, taking 24th of 372 runners with a time of 25:59.
- The Crusaders are set to run in four more races this fall, including the Patriot League Championship on Nov. 2 in Easton, Pa., hosted by Lafayette. Qualifying members of the team may also compete at the NCAA Northeast Regional on Nov. 15 and IC4A Championship on Nov. 23.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's cross country team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.