Overall: 5-12 (1-5 Patriot League); Last Week: 0-1
Scoreboard: Colgate 3, Holy Cross 1, Worcester, Mass., 11/2
- The Holy Cross field hockey team completed its season at home against Colgate, but fell 3-1 against the visiting Raiders.
- Holy Cross concluded the season at 5-12 on the year, and finished with a 1-5 record in the Patriot League. The five wins this season are the most since the team won seven games in 2008.
- Senior forward Carly Grimaudo (Hopewell Junction, N.Y.) was named to the first team All-Patriot League for the second year in a row. Grimaudo started in all 17 contests and netted three goals with two assists on the year. Over her four year career, Grimaudo appeared in 61 games with 37 starts and recorded 12 goals and six assists for 30 points. Grimaudo also netted four game-winning goals during her career. In 2012, she was named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Sophomore forward Katy Cronin (Franklin, Mass.) led the team this season with five goals, three assists and 13 points. Junior Molly Feit (Acton, Mass.), sophomore Michelle McNeil (Canton, Mass.) and freshman Lauren Sutherland (Watertown, Mass.) all registered three goals this season for Holy Cross.
- Holy Cross junior goalkeeper Kat Matchett (Maple Glen, Pa.) finished the season ranked third in the Patriot League with 5.69 saves per game. She held a 2.65 goals against average and a .692 save percentage in 13 games played this season.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross field hockey team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.