Scoreboard: Hawk Invitational, 8th of 10 teams, Jumping Brook Country Club, Neptune, N.J., 3/30-31
Schedule: No events scheduled for this week.
- The Holy Cross women's golf team placed eight at the Hawk Invitational held at the Par-72 Jumping Brook Country Club in Neptune, N.J. on Saturday and Sunday, March 30-31. The Crusaders shot a team score of 757 (+181) as LIU Brooklyn claimed the tournament crown with a team total of 661 (+85).
- The Crusaders do not have any scheduled events this week and will return to action on Monday, April 15 when they will play in the Hartford Invitational.
- Holy Cross sophomore Morgan Powers (Glastonbury, Conn.) led the Crusaders with a 23rd place finish and a two-round total of 175 (+31). She ranks second on the team with an 18-hole average of 90.6.
- In addition to Powers for Holy Cross, freshman Marisa Cameron (Garden City, N.Y.) finished in 31st place with a two-round total of 183, while senior captain Kelly Reagan (Mendota Heights, Minn.) tied for 42nd with a total score of 198. Cameron leads the Crusaders with an average score of 89.8, while Reagan ranks third with score of 94.4.
- Freshman Lydia Deneen (Hubbardston, Mass.) carded a 202, which placed her in 47th. Rounding out the Crusaders were freshmen Claire McMahon (Buffalo, N.Y.) and Erika Park (Berlin, Conn.) who had scores of 211 (50th place) and 217 (52nd place), respectively.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's golf team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.