Holy Cross Women's Rowing
Scoreboard: No team scores at Head of the Charles Regatta, Boston, Mass., 10/20
Schedule: Saturday, Oct. 27 at Head of the Schuylkill Regatta, Philadelphia, Pa., 8:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross women's rowing team will compete at the 42nd Head of the Schuylkill Regatta on Saturday, Oct. 27. Go here for more information on the regatta.
- Last year at the Head of the Schuylkill, the Crusaders recorded two strong performances in the club eight race as Holy Cross "A" placed third and Holy Cross "B" finished eighth out of 16 boats. Two years ago the Crusaders tied for first out of 39 teams with Trinity for the points trophy.
- The varsity eight has been very impressive during the fall season. The Crusaders placed first in the club eight race out of 17 boats at the Textile River Regatta, finished first out of 48 boats at the Snake Regatta and placed second in the club eight race out of 34 boats at the Head of the Charles Regatta.
- The Head of the Schuylkill Regatta is the last regatta on the fall season schedule for the Crusaders. The spring schedule will be announced at a later date.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's rowing team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here.