Holy Cross Women's Rowing
Scoreboard: No team scores vs. UMass, Worcester, Mass., 4/6
Schedule: Saturday & Sunday, April 13-14 at Knecht Cup, Camden, N.J.
- The Crusaders return to action on Saturday and Sunday, April 13-14, when they compete at the Knecht Cup on the Cooper River in Camden, N.J. Last year, the second varsity eight placed fifth out of 28 boats and the varsity eight finished 13th out of 31 boats. Go here for more information on the regatta: http://www.regattaworks.com/knecht/?id=122.
- Next week the Crusaders will compete on Lake Quinsigamond on Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21. On April 20, the Crusaders will take on Colby, Connecticut College and Ithaca, while on April 21 they will compete versus Boston College and UConn.
- The Crusaders opened the spring season with a sweep of Smith on Lake Quinsigamond on March 30. The varsity eight continued its impressive 2012-2013 season with a win versus Smith. During the fall season, the Crusaders placed first in the club eight race out of 17 boats at the Textile River Regatta, finished first out of 48 boats at the Snake Regatta, placed second in the club eight race out of 34 boats at the Head of the Charles Regatta and finished third in the open eight race out of 27 boats at the Head of the Schuylkill Regatta.
- Senior Michele Grenier (Menands, N.Y.) is very involved with Holy Cross for a Cure. Go here to read a feature story on the senior rower: http://www.goholycross.com/sports/w-rowing/2012-13/releases/20130326cy5rfj.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross rowing teams sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.