Overall: 0-3-1, (0-0-0 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-1-1
Scoreboard: Manhattan 1, Holy Cross 0, Worcester, Mass., 9/3
Holy Cross 0, Quinnipiac 0 (2OT), Hamden, Conn., 9/8
Schedule: Tuesday, Sept. 10 vs. Bryant, Worcester, Mass., 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 13 vs. Hartford, Fairfield, Conn., 4:00 p.m. (Fairfield Invitational)
Sunday, Sept. 15 at Fairfield, Fairfield, Conn., 2:00 p.m. (Fairfield Invitational)
- This week the Holy Cross women's soccer team will play three matches. On Tuesday, Sept. 10, the Crusaders will host Bryant (2-3-0) at the Linda Johnson Smith Soccer Stadium for a 7:00 p.m. contest. The game can be viewed online free of charge via Crusader Vision. Click here to watch the game. On Friday, Sept. 13 and Sunday, Sept. 15, Holy Cross will travel to Fairfield, Conn. to compete in the Fairfield Invitational. On Friday, the Crusaders will take on Hartford (2-1-2) at 4:00 p.m., while on Sunday, Holy Cross will play Fairfield (1-3-0) at 2:00 p.m.
- The Crusaders went 0-1-1 last week with a 1-0 loss to Manhattan on Tuesday, Sept. 3 and a scoreless, double overtime draw against Quinnipiac on Sunday, Sept. 8. Holy Cross now stands at 0-3-1 overall.
- Holy Cross junior goalkeeper Carly McCabe (Barrington, R.I.) played well last week, only surrendering one goal. She earned her first shutout of the season versus Quinnipiac and the seventh of her three-year career. In four games played, McCabe ranks fourth in the Patriot League with 14 saves and fifth with a 0.95 goals against average and also 3.5 saves per contest.
- Junior forward Gina Righini (Salem, N.H.) leads the squad with 12 shots and is second with three shots on goal, while freshman forward Christina Napolitano (Concord, Mass.) ranks second on the team with nine shots and is first with five shots on net.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's soccer team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.