Overall: 2-11-4 (2-6-0 Patriot League); Last Week: 0-2
Scoreboard: Army 2, Holy Cross 1 (2OT), Worcester, Mass., 10/23
Bucknell 2, Holy Cross 0, Lewisburg, Pa., 10/26
Schedule: Saturday, Nov. 2 at Lehigh, Bethlehem, Pa., 3:00 p.m.
- This week, the Holy Cross women's soccer team will complete its season on the road at Lehigh (4-10-2, 2-6-0 PL) on Saturday, Nov. 2.
- Holy Cross is 12-8-1 versus Lehigh all time, but is looking to defeat Lehigh for the first time in the last four seasons with their last win against the Mountain Hawks coming in the 2008 season.
- The Crusaders (2-11-4, 2-4-0 PL) went 0-2 last week, beginning with a 2-1 loss in double overtime against Army in Worcester, Mass. on Oct. 23. Holy Cross was shut out in a 2-0 defeat on the road at Bucknell on Oct. 26.
- Holy Cross is led offensively by sophomore forward Annie Galvin (Attleboro, Mass.) who ranks first on the squad with three goals and seven points. Galvin netted the only goal for the Crusaders in last week's 2-1 double overtime loss to Army. Crusader junior midfielder Gina Righini (Salem, N.H.) leads the team with two assists on the year and 29 total shots. Both Galvin and Righini each have one game-winning goal.
- Junior goalie Carly McCabe (Barrington, R.I.) returned to the net this week making her fifteenth and sixteenth starts in goal on the year. McCabe has made 88 saves thus far this season.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's soccer team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.