Overall: 2-12-4 (2-7-0 Patriot League); Last Week: 0-1
Scoreboard: Lehigh 1, Holy Cross 1, Bethlehem, Pa., 11/2.
- The Holy Cross women's soccer team concluded the 2013 season with a 1-0 loss on the road at Lehigh on Saturday, Nov. 2.
- The Crusaders finished with an overall record of 2-12-4, and went 2-7-0 in Patriot League games.
- Holy Cross was led offensively by sophomore forward Annie Galvin (Attleboro, Mass.) who ranked first on the squad with three goals and seven points. Crusader junior midfielder Gina Righini (Salem, N.H.) led the team with two assists on the year and four total points. Both Galvin and Righini each had one game-winning goal.
- Junior goalie Carly McCabe (Barrington, R.I.) recorded 17 starts on the year and held a .828 save percentage with four shutouts. McCabe had a 1.13 goals against average for the season which ranks fifth in Crusader single-season history. In her three-year career McCabe ranks firsts all time with a 1.16 goals against average. McCabe's four shutouts this season tied her previous career high and improved her total shutouts to 10 in her career. Her 10 career shutouts rank 5th among all time Crusader goalies. McCabe's three-year .830 save percentage also ranks fifth all time among Crusader goalies.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's soccer team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.