Schedule: Saturday, Feb. 2 vs. Bryant, Worcester, Mass., 1:00 p.m.
Scoreboard: L, 230-61, at Providence, Providence, R.I., 1/26
- The Holy Cross women's swimming and diving team will host its final home meet of the season this Saturday, Feb. 2, at 1:00 p.m. versus Bryant.
- Last season, senior Kristen Desrosiers (Gorham, Maine) won the 1,000-yard freestyle at Bryant with a time of 10:58.14. Samantha Hullihen also finished first in the 50 butterfly and second in the 100 butterfly. The 200-yard medley relay and 200-yard freestyle relay teams each recorded third place finishes.
- At last weekend's meet at Providence, the Crusaders were led by senior Katelyn Desrosiers (Gorham, Maine) who finished third in the 100-yard breaststroke.
- The meet versus Bryant marks the final time five Holy Cross seniors will be swimming at the Hart Center. Katelyn and Kristen Desrosiers, Natalie Livingston (Auburn, Wash.), Clare Reidy (Northford, Conn.) and Laura Webber (Hampden, Mass.) will be honored in a brief ceremony with head coach Barry Parenteau, assistant coach Ian Hennessey and diving coach Wilson Aybar prior to the meet.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's swimming and diving team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.