Schedule: Friday-Saturday, Feb. 22-23 at New England Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
Scoreboard: 5th of 8, Patriot League Indoor Championship, West Point, N.Y., 2/15-2/17
- Qualifying members of the Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team will travel to the New England Indoor Championship on Friday-Saturday, Feb. 22-23, hosted by Boston University.
- Last season, the Crusaders finished fourth of 35 teams at the New England Indoor Championship. Graduate Katelyn Hartnett broke the school record in the 1,000-meter run and Erin Linnehan tied her school record in the 60-meter hurdles. Senior Kathleen Brekka (Hubbardston, Mass.) and Brittany Gorski (Tewksbury, Mass.), junior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) and sophomores Sarah Dahlstrom (Southborough, Mass.) and Fiorella Johnson (Redding, Conn.) added top-10 finishes.
- The team has qualified to participate in 12 events at this year's New England Indoor Championship including the 55, 60, 55 hurdles, 60 hurdles, 200, 500, 800, 1,000, 3,000, 5,000, pole vault and weight throw.
- Four Crusaders have qualified for the ECAC Indoor Championship to be held on March 1-3. Okpoebo qualified in the 55-meter dash, Gorski qualified in the 800-meter run, sophomore Mackenzie Arndt (Merrimack, Mass.) qualified in the pole vault and freshman Caroline Carley (Barrington, Ill.) qualified in the 1,000-meter run, each hitting the standards at last weekend's Patriot League Indoor Championship.
- Arndt and sophomore Marissa Romano (Hasbrouck Heights, N.J.) set new school records at the Patriot League Indoor Championship. Arndt improved the pole vault mark to 3.75 meters (147.5") while Romano set the new distance in the triple jump at 11.10 meters (36'5").