Crusaders To Play At Bucknell & Colgate
Holy Cross Volleyball
Overall: 2-24 (1-9 PL); Last Week: 1-1
Scoreboard: Holy Cross 3, Bryant 0, Worcester, Mass., 10/24
Army 3, Holy Cross 0, Worcester, Mass., 10/27
Schedule: Friday, Nov. 2 at Bucknell, Lewisburg, Pa., 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 3 at Colgate, Hamilton, N.Y., 3:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross volleyball team will return to action when it plays Patriot League opponent Bucknell on Friday, Nov. 2, in Lewisburg, Pa., at 7:00 p.m. The Crusaders will then travel to Hamilton, N.Y., on Saturday, Nov. 3, for a match versus PL opponent Colgate at 3:00 p.m.
- Bucknell is 8-17 overall and are tied for sixth in the Patriot League with a 2-8 record. The Crusaders defeated the Bison, 3-1, earlier this season on Sept. 29. Colgate is 12-12 overall and are first in the league with a 9-1 record. The Crusaders lost to the Raiders by a 3-0 score this season on Sept. 28.
- Senior Callie Black (Fallon, Nev.) has 201 career blocks. She is only the sixth player in program history to post 200 career blocks.
- Senior captain Megan Lynch (Mendham, N.J.) posted her 49th double-double of her career in the win versus Bryant. She has a school-record 1,442 career kills.
- Freshman Emily Oliver (Carlsbad, Calif.) led the team on the week with a .360 hitting percentage, including a team-best .435 percentage in the win versus Bryant. Oliver leads the team with a .220 hitting percentage and is second with 149 kills.
- Senior captain Elizabeth Watters (San Francisco, Calif.) is seventh in the conference with 3.80 digs per set, while Lynch is seventh in the Patriot League with 2.70 kills per set. Sophomore Hannah Grace Stokes (Atlanta, Ga.) is also seventh in the league with 5.41 assists per set.