Overall: 7-14 (2-7 PL); Last Week: 0-2
Scoreboard: Army 3, Holy Cross 0, West Point, N.Y., 10/15
Army 3, Holy Cross 0, Worcester, Mass., 10/19
Schedule: Friday, Oct. 25 at Lehigh, Bethlehem, Pa., 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 26 at Bucknell, Lewisburg, Pa., 5:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross volleyball team (7-14 overall, 2-7 Patriot League) will return to action on the road with two Patriot League matches against Lehigh and Bucknell. On Friday, Oct. 25, the Crusaders will be in Bethlehem, Pa., to take on Lehigh and will travel to Lewisburg Pa. to take on Bucknell on Oct. 26. Lehigh is 15-6 overall and 6-3 in the Patriot League. Holy Cross lost to the Mountain Hawks 3-0 earlier in the season. Bucknell is 8-10 on the season and 1-7 in Patriot League play. The Crusaders defeated the Bison 3-0 earlier this season.
- The Crusaders' 1.60 aces per set are second in the Patriot League and 28th nationally. Junior Hannah Grace Stokes (Atlanta, Ga.) is ranked third in the Patriot League and 26th nationally with 0.44 aces per set.
- Freshman Emily Popp (Clarkston, Mich.) is ranked fifth in the Patriot League and 81st nationally with 4.52 digs per set. She has tallied double-digit digs 17 times this season.
- Freshman Katie McKernan (Sylvania, Ohio) is ranked sixth in the Patriot League for both her 7.32 assists per set and 0.39 aces per set. She is 47th nationally in aces per set. She has a team-best six double-doubles this season.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross volleyball team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.