2017 Ray Dobens Award (Holy Cross’ Most Improved Player)
- Appeared in 31 games with 22 starts in the outfield and at designated hitter.
- Batted .250 with a double and four RBI.
- Went 2-for-4 with a run scored and RBI at No. 15 Baylor (2/16).
- Hit 2-for-4 with a run scored at Northeastern (3/17).
- Batted 1-for-2 with a pair of RBI vs. Lehigh (3/30).
- Went 2-for-3 with an RBI vs. Hartford (4/24).
- Hit 3-for-4 with a double vs. Marist (5/1).
- Appeared in 28 games making 21 starts in the infield
- Recorded a .205 batting average
- Had four runs and 15 hits with eight RBIs
- Appeared in 47 contests
- Tallied a .279 batting average
- Recorded 39 hits
- Tallied 18 RBI on the season
- Homered vs. UMass (3/21)
- Notched a season-best 3 RBI against Lafayette (12/30)
- Went 2-for-4 with an RBI against #1 Oregon State in the NCAA Tournament
- Appeared in 19 games with eight starts on the year
- Totaled eight hits on the year with seven runs scored and three RBI
- Made his collegiate debut against Long Beach State (2/19)
- Notched a season-high three RBI against Yale (3/20)
- Went 3-for-4 with a double against Massachusetts (3/22)
- Played four seasons of varsity baseball under head coach Matt Simpson at Hononegah Community High School in Rockton, Ill.
- Named an All-Conference special team selection in 2014.
- Helped lead team to three regional championships (2012, 2013, 2014) and one conference championship (2013).
- Selected as a conference Scholar-Athlete nominee.
- Also played three seasons of varsity basketball under head coach Mike Miller at Hononegah.
- Played Club Baseball for the Hard Knox baseball team under coach Tony Pigott.
- Club team was a 2014 IBC Baseball World Series finalist.
- Son of David McCormick and Amy Sweet.
- Has three brothers (Conor, Owen and Brennen).
- Father played football at Rock Valley College.
- Mother was a member of the track and field team at Murray State and was state high jump champion in 1985.
- Majoring in economics.