- Competed in the 5k, 8k and five-mile races
- Ran a season-best time in the 5k (17:21) at the UNH Cross Country Invitational
- Recorded a career-best time in the 8k (27:11) at the Paul Short Invitational
- Ran the five-mile with a time of 28:35
- Competed in the 5k and 8k
- Had a season-best time in the 5k (17:19) at the UNH Cross Country Season Opener
- Ran a career-best 8k time of 27:26 at the Paul Short Invitational
- Also ran the 8k in 29:05 at the Nassaney Invitational, 27:40.81 at the New England Championship, 28:27.9 at the Patriot League Championship and 29:02 at the IC4A Championship
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran a season-best 8K time of 28:20 at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Also ran an 8K time of 28:46 at the New England Championship.
- Ran the 5K vs. New Hampshire and Providence, finishing with a time of 17:40.
- Also competed in the 5 mile at the UMass Dartmouth invitational, earning a time of 27:59.
Before Holy Cross
- Two year varsity member of the cross country, indoor and outdoor track teams at Glastonbury High School
- Cross country team captain his senior season
- All-Conference his senior year
- Team won Conference Championship his junior and senior years, and qualified for New England Championship his senior year
- Outdoor track team won Conference Championship his senior year
- National Honor Society
- Son of Paul and Cathy Silas
- Has one brother (David)
- Majoring in Chemistry
Silas' Top Performances
|2016||5k||17:19||UNH Cross Country Season Opener (9/3)|
|2017||8k||27:11||Paul Short Invitational (9/29)|
|2017||5 mile||28:35||IC4A Championships (11/19)|