Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018).
- Finished 273rd at the Paul Short Open, running a 6K time of 26:32.4 (9/29).
- Finished 50th at the UMass Dartmouth Cross Country Invitational, running a 5K time of 21:39.8 (9/15).
- Placed 54th at the UNH XC Invitational, running a 5K time of 21:16.4 (9/1).
- Competed in the 3,000 and 5,000-meter runs.
- Recorded a season-best time in the 3,000m (12:10.56) at UNH vs Holy Cross (1/21) and in the 5,000m (21:09.86) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/22).
2016 Cross Country:
- Posted season-best 5k time of 21:52.15 at the New England Championship on Oct. 8.
- Also ran the 5k in 22:43 versus New Hampshire and Providence and in 23:13 at the ECAC Championship.
- Ran the 6k for a time of 25:43 at Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran one year of varsity cross country at East Chapel Hill High under head coach Steven Marquis.
- Recorded personal-best 5K time of 21:48 in 2015.
- Also played one year of varsity field hockey, helping her team to an eighth straight State Championship title that season.
- Additionally ran one year of varsity track under head coach Steven Marquis, competing in the 1600m, 3200m and 4x800m relay events.
- Recorded personal-best times of 6:23 in the1600m and 14:03 in the 3200m.
- Daughter of Dennis and Alison McNamara.
- Father ran track & field and was a member of the cross country team at Duke University (Class of 1987).
- Mother ran track & field and cross country for Bates College (Class of 1988).
- Has one brother (Connor) and two sisters (Clare and Maggie).
- Her uncle (Brian McNamara) graduated from Holy Cross in 1999 and was a member of the cross country and track & field teams.
- Majoring in english.
McNamara's Top Performances
|5k||21:52.15||New England Championship (10/8)|
|3,000m||12:10.56||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/21/2017)|
|5,000m||21:09.86||Holy Cross Invitational (4/22/2017)|