Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
- Competed in the 5,000m.
- Posted season-best time in the 5,000m (19:46.08) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/22), which was a sixth place finish overall.
- Placed 45th at the UNH XC Invitational, running a 5K time of 20:27.8 (9/1).
- Finished 20th at the Shawn M. Nassaney Memorial Invitational, running a 3.11M time of 20:13.3 (9/8).
- Placed 103rd at the UMass Dartmouth Cross Country Invitational, running a 5K time of 20:32.0 (9/15).
- Posted season-best 5k time of 19:23 at the Shriner Invitational on Sept. 17.
- Also ran the 5k in times of 20:12 versus New Hampshire and Providence and 19:24 at the Nassaney Invitational.
- Ran the 6k in 23:48 at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran two years of varsity cross country under head coach Linda Begley, three years of varsity indoor track under head coaches Eric Senger and Joe Sinicrope and four years of varsity outdoor track under head coaches Eric Senger and Domenico Casolari.
- Served as captain of cross country and track & field her senior year.
- Earned All-Conference accolades in cross country (2014 and 2015), in indoor track (2016) and in outdoor track (2016).
- Earned Student-Athlete Honors (2013-2016) and named MVP of her Cross Country team in 2015.
- Named to the Hartford Courant's All-Courant Team in 2014.
- Named Journal Inquirer All-Academic Team (2015-2016).
- Her cross country team was North Central Connecticut Conference Champions in 2014 and 2015.
- Team was also named Class M runner-ups in 2014 and 2015.
- Recorded personal record of 19:48 in the 5K.
- Was 1000-meter conference champion in 2016.
- Posted personal records in the 1600m (5:31), 3200m (12:03) and 2K steeplechase (7:59).
- Earned Scholar Athlete Awards (2012-2015).
- Served as vice president of the Student Senate.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Vytas and Deborah Pileika.
- Has one sister (Gabija).
- Majoring in interdisciplinary studies.
Pileika's Top Performances
|5k||19:23||UMass Dartmouth Invitational (9/17)|
|5,000m||19:46.08||Holy Cross Invitational (4/22/2017)|