Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2017-2018, 2018-2019).
- Member of Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Had a personal best in the 1,500, running a 4:16.12, at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/23).
- Had a personal best at the Holy Cross Invitational in the 5,000, running a 16:03.53 (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Had a personal best in the 3,000, running a 9:18.08, at the URI Tribute (2/9).
- Ran the 800, 1,500 and 3,000m for the Crusaders.
- Was a member of the 4x800m relay team.
- Posted a personal-best time (2:10.68) in the 800m at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Recorded a season-best time (4:28.30) in the 1,500m at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Set a career-high time (9:24.92) in the 3,000m at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Competed in the 1,500, 3,000 and 5,000-meter runs.
- Reached the finals at every meet.
- Posted personal-best times in the 1,500-meter run (4:26.25) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24), the 3,000-meter run (9:33.62) at the Maine and Holy Cross Men Duel Meet (2/4) and the 5,000-meter run (16:05.51) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/22).
- Finished 12th in the 5,000-meter run (16:42.50) at the U Mass Minutemen Track and Field Invitational (4/15).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran two years of varsity cross country at St John’s Prep under head coach John Boyle, serving as team captain during his senior year.
- Named 2015 Catholic Conference All-Star, recording a personal-best time of 16:53 in the 5K.
- Selected as Salem Evening News Honorable Mention (2015).
- Also ran two years of indoor and outdoor track under head coaches Ray Carey and Zach Lankow.
- Earned Indoor Track Coach’s Award.
- Additionally selected as Salem Evening News Honorable Mention (2016) for outdoor track.
- Named 2016 Conference All-Star.
- Ran the two-mile in 9:56 to earn 2016 Two-Mile Conference Champion recognition.
- Team was Eastern Mass. Division I outdoor track runner-ups in 2016.
- Recorded personal-best time of 4:44 in the one-mile.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Bob and Kristin Skelley.
- Has one brother (Jamison) and one sister (Mikaela).
- Majoring in economics.
Skelley's Top Performances
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||4:16.12||Holy Cross Men's Meet (4/23)|
|2019||5000m (outdoor)||16:03.53||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||3000m (indoor)||9:18.08||URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)|
|2018||800m||2:10.68||Holy Cross Men's Meet (4/24)|
|2017||1,500m||4:26.25||Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24)|
|2018||3,000m||9:24.30||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/26)|
|2017||5,000m||16:05.51||Holy Cross Invitational (4/22)|