2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
2017-2018 Track & Field:
- Competed in the 400m, 800m and 1500m events and the 4x400m and 4x800m relay events.
- Ran the 400m (54.75) and 800m (2:02.90) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet and Holy Cross Invitational.
- Posted a 4:27.18 time in the 1500m at the UNH Season Opener.
- Recorded a eighth place finish at the Patriot League Championships in the 4x800m relay (7:56.82).
- At the Holy Cross Men's Meet, Doughty tallied a 3:29.09 time in the 4x400m relay.
2016-2017 Track & Field:
- Competed in the 400 and 800-meter dashes and was a member of the 4 x 400 and 4 x 800-meter Relay teams.
- Posted season-best times in the 400-meter run (53.50) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24) and the 800-meter run (2:01.41) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/22).
- Placed fifth in the 800-meter run (2:04.15) at the Maine and Holy Cross Men Duel Meet (2/4).
- Finished fifth in the 4 x 400-meter Relay (3:35.73) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran four years of cross country and three years of track at Roman Catholic High School under head coaches Kevin Verbrugghe, Bob Fortunato, and Mike Monaghan, serving as team captain his senior year.
- Named team MVP during his freshman year for cross country and MVP for indoor track during his senior year.
- Named first team All-Catholic for outdoor track his sophomore year.
- Set school records in the 800-meter run as well as the indoor and outdoor DMR.
- Notched a top time of 17:22 in the 5K, 4:35 in the one mile and 1:56 in the 800m during his senior year.
- Served as a member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Bill and Cassandra Doughty.
- Has two brothers (Bill and John) and two sisters (Ali and Mary Cate).
- Majoring in economics and visual arts.
Doughty's Top Track Performances
|2017||400m||53.50||Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24)|
Holy Cross Invitational (4/22)
UNH Season Opener (4/7)