Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Placed third in the 100 meter hurdles (14.95) and fourth in the triple jump (11.16m) at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Had a personal best in the 100 meter hurdles, running a 14.90, at the Tiger Track Classic (4/5).
- Placed sixth in the triple jump (10.85m) at the Black and Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Placed 13th in the 60 meter hurdles (9.22), 16th in the long jump (5.30m) and ninth in the triple jump (11.24m) at the Patriot League Indoor Track and Field Championships (2/16).
- Had a personal best of 8.57 to place second in the 55 meter hurdles at a dual meet with UNH (1/19).
2017-2018 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed sixth in the long jump (5.47m) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/28).
- Had a personal best in the 200, running a 27.99, at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/31).
2017-2018 Indoor (Sophomore):
Placed 15th in the long jump (5.18m) and 10th in the triple jump (10.99m) at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/17).
- Competed in the indoor 55m hurdles, 60m hurdles, long jump and triple jump events.
- Also competed in the outdoor 200m, 100m hurdles, long jump and triple jump events.
- Competed in the long jump, triple jump, 60-meter dash and 100-meter hurdles.
- Recorded season-best height in the Long Jump (5.55m) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29) and in the Triple Jump (11.33m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/5), which was a third place finish.
- Qualified for the 100m hurdles at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/12) and finished 22nd in the Long Jump (4.91m).
Before Holy Cross:
- A two-year member of the varsity track and field team at Bayport Blue Point High School, serving as team captain her junior and senior years.
- Team was six-time spring County champion and six-time winter and spring league champions.
- Set school records in the long jump (18’11.25”), 4x100m (49.86) and 4x200m (1:49.27).
- Held additional personal records of 15.15 in the 100m hurdles, 8.63 in the 55m hurdles, 7.72 in the 55m, 12.85 in the 100m, 27.1 in the 200m, 45.9 in the 300m and 63.05 in the 400m.
- 2015 county champion in the long jump, All-County in spring 4x100m and named to the Academic All-County and Section XI spring states team.
- 2016 winter track All-County champion in 55m hurdles.
- 2015 and 2016 track All-County Academic Honors.
- Named to the 2016 NYS Section XI winter states team for 55m hurdles and named to the 2016 NYS Section XI spring state team for the long jump.
- Qualified for 2016 New Balance Nationals, finishing on top in the long jump.
- 2016 Varsity Athletic Academic Achievement award.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Thomas and Angela Gensler.
- Has one sister (Julia).
- Majoring in political science.
Gensler's Top Performances:
|2019||100m H (outdoor)||14.90||Tiger Track Classic (4/5)|
|2019||55m H (indoor||8.57||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19|
|2018||60m H (indoor)||9.15||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2017||60m (indoor)||8.25||URI Coaches Tribute Invitational (2/4)|
|2018||55m H (indoor)||8.64||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2018||60m H (indoor)||9.37||John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/26)|
|2017||100m H (outdoor)||15.15||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29)|
|2017||Long jump (outdoor)||5.55m||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29)|
|2017||Triple jump (outdoor)||11.33m||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/5)|