- Appeared in 25 games with 12 starts as an outfielder.
- Hit .178 with five walks and four runs scored.
- Stole two bases.
- Went 1-for-2 with a walk and stolen base at Southern Miss (3/8).
- Hit 1-for-3 with a run scored and added an outfield assist vs. Hartford (4/24).
- Notched a pinch-hit single in Patriot League semifinal vs. Army West Point (5/12).
- Appeared in 39 games making 27 starts in the outfield.
- Recorded a .209 batting average.
- Scored eight runs and tallied four doubles, one triple and 11 RBI.
- Recorded a triple and three RBI at Bucknell (3/25).
- Went 3-for-5 with a double and three RBI at Lehigh (3/31).
- Hit 3-for-4 with two runs scored at Lafayette (4/21).
- Had a pair of doubles and an RBI at Lafayette (4/22).
- Appeared in 20 games with two starts.
- Recorded a .308 batting average with three RBI on the season.
- Posted first collegiate hit at Rhode Island (4/12).
- Went 2-for-2 with a double and RBI against Bucknell (4/22).
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year varsity athlete at Chantilly.
- Earned first team All-District, All-Region and All-State honors in 2016; also earned All-District honorable mention in 2015.
- All-Tournament team for Lets Play Two Spring Break Tournament in 2016.
- Team won back-to-back district championships in 2015 and 2016.
- Team also captured school’s only two regional titles in 2014 and 2016, as well as its only state championship in 2016.
- Helped team set school record for wins in a single season at 25.
- Team went undefeated at home in 2015 and 2016 with a record of 30-0.
- Hit .448 as a senior with a .573 on-base percentage.
- Played at the club level for the Evoshield Canes under head coach Sean O’Connor.
- Named to All-Tournament team at the 17u Perfect Game Tournament in 2015.
- Son of John and Kim Enders.
- Has three siblings (Casey, Taylor and Connor).
- Majoring in political science.