Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Placed 11th in the 400 hurdles, running a 54.89 at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Had a personal best at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the 400 hurdles, running a 54.35 (5/3-4).
- Placed sixth in the 4x400 (3:18.48), at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship (5/3-4).
- Part of winning 4x400 relay team (3:22.40) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Had a season best of 50.96 to finish fifth in the 400 at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Had personal bests in the 500 (1:06.00) and 400 hurdles (54.35) at the Patriot League Indoor Championship (2/16).
- Had a personal best in the 400, running a 50.51, at the Boston University David Hemery Valentine Invitational (2/9).
- Placed 17th in the 500, running a 1:06.45, at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/1).
- Had a personal best in the 600 (1:25.74), at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
- Competed in the 400 and 500m, 400m hurdles and ran the 4x400 relay for the Crusaders.
- Recorded a season-best time of 52.18 in the 400m (indoor) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Set a personal-best time of 1:07.97 in the 500m (indoor) at the 2017 Husky Indoor Invitational.
- Posted a season-best time of 55.35 in the 400m hurdles at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite.
- Competed in the 200, 400 and 500-meter runs; the 400-meter hurdles; member of the 4 x 100 and 4 x 400-meter Relay teams (Led the Crusaders in the 400-meter hurdles).
- Notched season-best times in the 200-meter run (23.12) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24), the 400-meter run (51.35) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet, the 500-meter run (1:11.34) at the UNH vs Holy Cross Meet and the 400-meter hurdles (55.16) at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/12).
- Finished seventh in the 4 x 400-meter Relay (3:21.54) at the Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/17).
- Qualified for and finished in 13th in the 4 x 400-meter Relay (3:22.90) in the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (2/24).
- Also qualified and finished in 17th in the 400-meter hurdles (55:16) in the NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championships (5/12).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- A three-year member of the varsity track and field team at Amesbury High School under head coach Ernie Bissaillon, serving as team captain his senior year.
- Named team MVP his senior year and Rookie of the Year during his sophomore season.
- Selected as Cape Ann League Player of the Year his senior year, winning the CAL pentathlon and North State decathlon.
- Named Daily News all-star his sophomore and junior years and co-Daily News Player of the Year his senior year.
- Team was CAL champion his sophomore and junior seasons and Division IV North State champion his senior year.
- Set school records in the 400m (51.01), 400m hurdles (55.65), 4x400m, 4xone-mile relay (4:34.26), team decathlon and individual decathlon.
- Notched an 11th-place finish in the 400m hurdles at New Englands his senior year and a 12th-place spot at All-States his junior year in the 400m hurdles.
- Also played three years of varsity basketball, serving as team captain his junior and senior seasons.
- Named MVP his junior year and earned CAL all-star and Daily News all-star recognition.
- Additionally played three years of varsity golf, earning CAL and Daily News all-star accolades and the team MVP award.
- Served as treasurer of the National Honor Society.
- Son of William and Matilda Halloran
- Has one brother (Patrick) and one sister (Michaela). Patrick attends Holy Cross, class of 2018.
- Majoring in biology.
Halloran's Top Performances:
|2019||400m (indoor)||50.51||Boston University Valentine Invitational (2/9)|
|2019||500m (indoor)||1:06.00||Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/16)|
|2019||400m Hurdles (outdoor)||54.31||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/3)|
|2018||600m (indoor)||1:25.74||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2017||200m||23.12||Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24/2017)|
|2017||400m||51.35||Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24/2017)|
|2017||500m||1:07.97||Husky Indoor Invitational (12/09/2017)|
|2017||400m H||55.16||NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/12/2017)|