- Appeared in a team-high 107 sets over 29 matches, totaling 182 kills and a team-high 74 blocks, including 23 solo blocks.
- Had double-digit kills on three occasions, including a season-best 14 kills against Bucknell (9/28).
- Recorded a season high seven blocks in victory over Lafayette (11/10).
Had at least five blocks in a contest on five occasions.
- Played in 29 matches with 23 starts, appearing in 102 sets
- Led the team with 74 blocks on the season
- Recorded 259 kills, which was good for second on the team, 8 assists, 32 digs and 5 aces
- Notched a season's best 20 kills against Bucknell (11/10) and a season high seven blocks against Brown (9/2)
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity volleyball team at Wauwatosa West under head coach Kelly Dwyer, serving as team captain in 2015 and 2016
- Named team’s Best Offensive Player in 2014, earning team MVP recognition in 2015 and 2016
- Named first team All-Conference and All-State honorable mention in 2016 after being selected as conference honorable mention in 2014
- Named conference Player of the Year (2016)
- Helped her team to three straight regional final appearances, setting the single-season blocking record at school with 125 stuffs in 2015. She holds the career blocking record at her school with 368 blocks
- Additionally recorded 1,159 career kills and 515 career digs
- Tallied 421 kills with a .330 hitting percentage, 98 blocks and 237 digs in 2016
- Also played for the Wisconsin Volleyball Academy under head coach Rocky Koenig
- Team finished first place at the Badger Regional Championship and fifth place at the AAU Nationals in 2016
- Played one year of varsity soccer
- A member of National Honor Society
- Daughter of David and Stephanie
- Has one brother (Sean)