- Appeared in 76 sets over 25 matches, totaling 301 digs, 45 assists and 13 service aces.
- Led team with an average of 3.96 digs per set.
- Recorded 20 or more digs on six occasions, including in three consecutive matches (9/1-9/7).
- Had season-high four service aces along with 22 digs against Drake (8/31).
- Had a season-best 26 digs in victory over George Washington (9/7).
- Played in 27 matches, appearing in 96 sets
- Recorded 2 kills, 63 assists and served 21 aces
- Was first on the team with 548 digs
- Averaged 5.71 digs per set, which broke the Holy Cross record and ranked 12th in the nation at the end of the season
- Recorded a season-high 35 digs against Lafayette (9/22/17)
Before Holy Cross:
- A three-year member of the varsity volleyball team at Assumption High School under head coach Bre Scherler, serving as captain in 2016
- Earned the team’s Defensive Player award in 2015 and was named All-Metro and All-Conference that year
- Her team won the Regional Final in 2015 and 2016
- Totaled 849 digs (3.54 digs per set) and 111 service aces (0.46 aces per set) in her career
- Additionally played volleyball for Platform Elite under head coach Melissa Kurth, serving as the team’s libero and helping her side to the 2016 Nationals
- Also was a three-year member of the varsity softball team where she held a .439 batting average through her junior year. She was named All-State, All-Tournament, All-Area and All-Conference in 2016
- A three-year member of the varsity track and field team, helping her squad to three Iowa 3A State titles. She ran the 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m and 4x400m
- Served as a member of National Honor Society
- Daughter of Eric and Heather VanSeveren
- Has one brother (Joshua) and two sisters (Emma and Lily)