2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 13th at the New England Outdoor Championships in the 5000 meters, running a 17:47.71 (5/10).
- Placed eighth in the 5,000 meters in a time of 17:33.31 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Had a personal best of 17:26.17 to win the 5,000 meters at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Recorded a personal best and placed third in the 3,000 meters, running a time of 10:11.72 at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Placed first at the Black & Gold Invitational in the 5,000 meters, running a time of 17:59.54 (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- At the Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships, competed in the 3,000 meters (10:25.82) and the 5,000 meters (18:05.63) (2/16-17).
- Placed seventh in the 5,000 meters in a time of 18:12.71 at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/1).
- Won the 3,000 meters in a time of 10:36.92 vs. UNH (1/19).
2017-2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed eighth in the 3,000 meters, running a 10:46.54 at the UNH Season Opener (4/7).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed eighth in the distance medley relay (12:23.78) at the Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/17).
- Competed in the indoor 1 mile and 3,000m and outdoor 1,500m and 5,000m.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four year member of the cross country and track and field teams at Riverwood International Charter School under head coach Isaac Seals, serving as team captain for both squads her senior year.
- Earned her cross country team's MVP award during all four seasons and picked up the Iron Raider Award as a junior.
- Led her cross country team to a GHSA Championship in 2014 and a seventh-place finish in 2016, as well as a ninth-place finish at the Division 5A State Championship meet.
- A four-time recipient of her school's Athlete of the Month award and two-time honoree for the Northside Neighbor Athlete of the Week recognition.
- Ran personal-best time of 18:18 as a senior on the cross country team.
- Earned the track team's distance MVP award during her sophomore, junior and senior seasons.
- Captured third place in both the 1,600m and 3,200m runs at the GHSA track and field Sate/League Conference Championship as a sophomore and took first place in both the 1,600 and 3,200m runs at the Fulton Country championship as a senior.
- Holds the school record of 10:32 in the 3,200 meter run and ran as part of the 4x800m relay team that notched a program record-breaking time of 10:06.
- Has an additional personal-record time of 5:10 in the mile.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Thomas and Mary.
- Her mother ran track for Ohio Wesleyan University, Class of 1982.
- Has one sister (Sarah).
- Majoring in economics.
|2019||5000m (outdoor)||17:26.14||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||3000m (outdoor)||10:11.72||Ocean State Invitational (4/12)|
|2018||1 mile (indoor)||5:29.62||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2018||3,000m (indoor)||10:33.50||John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/26)|
|2018||1,500m (outdoor)||5:08.43||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/28)|
|2018||5,000m (outdoor)||18:25.38||Black & Gold Invitational (3/31)|