2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 28th in the 400 meter hurdles in a time of 1:08.95 at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Finished ninth with a season best of 1:07.82 in the 400 meter hurdles at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Placed fifth in the 400 meter hurdles, running a time of 1:07.94 at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best in the 300 meters of 44.34 at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 24th in the 400 meter hurdles running a 1:07.24 at the NEICAAA Outdoor Championships (5/11).
- Finished 16th in the 400 meter hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships, running a time of 1:08.12 (5/4).
- Had a personal best of 1:05.86 in the 400 meter hurdles at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/18).
- Ran a personal best of 1:03.12 in the 400 meters at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/31).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best of 29.05 in the 200 meters while placing eighth in the 400 meters (1:04.51) at the Husky Indoor Invitational (12/9).
- Competed in the indoor 200m, 300m and 400m and the outdoor 400m hurdles.
- Also a member of the 4x400m relay team.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity cross country team under head coach Paul Allison and three –year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Pete Crotty at Queensbury High School.
- Named Foothills Council Second Team (2014-2016).
- Team was Foothills Council champion (2013-2016).
- Ran career-best 5k time of 19:30 in 2016 and was named the top freshman Foothill Council runner in 2012.
- Named her track team's MVP in 2015 and 2016.
- Named Foothills Council first team (2014-2016) and second team and was the 2015 Section 2 Champion in the 400m hurdles.
- Her track team was conference champion (2014-2016).
- Holds her schools' records in both the 400m dash (58.43) and 400m hurdles (1:04.66).
- Also played two years of varsity basketball, earning second team All-Star accolades (2015-2016) and was the team's top scorer in 2015-2016.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Michael and Jeanne Hayes.
- Has one brother (Lance).
- Majoring in english.
Hayes' Top Performances:
|2018||300m (indoor)||44.34||Boston University Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2017||200m (indoor)||29.05||Husky Indoor Invitational (12/9)|
|2017||300m (indoor)||44.65||BU Season Opener (12/2)|
|2017||400m (indoor)||1:04.51||Husky Indoor Invitational (12/9)|
|2018||400m (outdoor)||1:03.12||Black & Gold Invitational (3/31)|
|2018||400m H (outdoor)||1:05.86||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/28)|