Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019)
- Member of Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed eighth in the 5,000 meters, running a 19:10.68 at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Placed fifth at the Holy Cross Invitational in the 1,500 meters, running a 4:56.00 (4/20).
- Had a personal best of 4:55.51 in the 1,500 meters at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 24th in the 3,000 meters at the Patriot League Indoor Championships, running a time of 10:31.62 (2/16).
- Finished 16th in the 3,000 meters at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships, running a time of 10:30.50 (2/1).
- Had a personal best in the 3,000 meters of 10:29.94 at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25).
2017-2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Had a season best of 10:48.96 in the 3,000 meters at the UNH Season Opener (4/7).
- Had a personal best in the 5,000 meters, running a 15:54.56 at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/31).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed sixth in the 3,000 meters, running a 10:44.42 at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9).
Placed seventh in the mile, running a time of 5:30.36 vs. UNH (1/20).
- Competed in the indoor 1 mile and 3,000m and the outdoor 5,000m events.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity indoor and outdoor track teams at St. Mary Academy Bay View under head coach Bill Galbraith, serving as team captain her senior year.
- Named All-Division in the 4x800m in 2016, and All-Class in the 3,000m in 2015 and 2016.
- Earned Rhode Island Scholar-Athlete recognition.
- Held personal records in the 800m (2:26), 3,000m (10:34.86), 1,500m (4:55.33), 1,000m (3:09.32) and two-mile (11:28.61).
- Also a four-year member of the cross country team under head coach Carol Beaudette, serving as team captain in 2016.
- Earned Rhode Island All-Star accolades (2014-2016) and All-State honors (2014-2016), as well as All-Class (2013-2016) and All-Division (2013-2016) recognition.
- Team was Class B Champion (2015) and state runner-up (2016).
- Holds the school's 5k record with a time of 18:46 and took ninth place at the state meet.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Paul and Fiona Hanlon.
- Has one brother (Michael) and two sisters (Emma and Kirsten).
- Majoring in psychology.
Hanlon's Top Performances:
|2019||Mile (outdoor)||5:20.91||Ocean State Invitational (4/12)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||4:55.51||UNH Season Opener (4/6)|
|2019||3000m (indoor)||10:29.94||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|
|2018||1 mile (indoor)||5:30.36||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2018||3,000m (indoor)||10:44.42||URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9)|
|2018||5,000m (outdoor)||18:54.56||Black & Gold Invitational (3/31)|