2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 31st at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational in the 400 meter run, running a 1:06.85 (4/27).
- Had a personal best in the 200 meters, running a 28.83 at the Holy Cross Invitational (4.20).
- Had a personal best in the 400 meters, running a 1:05.27, at the Black and Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 20th at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener in the 600, running 1:47.54 (12/1).
- Placed 13th in the 400 meters, running a 1:07.80, at the UNH vs Holy Cross Meet (1/19).
2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 500 running a 1:28.91, finishing eighth at the New Hampshire vs Holy Cross Meet (1/20).
- Had a personal best in the 600 meter running a 1:44.57, at the Boston University Season Opener.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity track and field team at Reading Memorial High School under head coach Nancy Madden.
- Served as a team captain her senior year.
- Named a Middlesex League All-Star sophomore and senior year.
- Recorded personal-best time in the 1000m (3:11), 400m (1:08) and 800m (2:25).
- Also played four years of varsity soccer under head coach Jen Hagopian.
- Member of the National Honor Society, Habitat for Humanity and Interact Club.
- Daughter of Scott Almeida.
- Father played basketball at Brandeis University and is a member of the Hall of Fame 1977 Team (Class of 1980).
- Majoring in economics.
Almeida's Top Performances
|2019||200m (outdoor)||28.83||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||400m (outdoor)||1:05.27||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2018||400m||1:07.18||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|
|2018||500m (indoor)||1:28.91||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2017||600m (indoor)||1:44.57||Boston University Season Opener (12/2)|