Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 29th in the 400 meter hurdle, running 1:09.00, and 19th in the 4x400 (4:08.00) at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Had a personal best of 1:04.74, placing 14th in the 400 hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/3).
- Had a personal best at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational in the 400 meter dash, running a 1:02.43 (4/27).
- Placed third in the 400 meter hurdles, running a 1:05.47, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Placed second at the URI Tribute in the 500 meters, running a 1:21.79 (2/9).
- Placed 12th in the 500 meter, running a 1:22.46, at the Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8).
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 30th in the 400 meter hurdles, running a 1:12.30, at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/11).
- Placed sixth at the UNH Season Opener in the 400 meter hurdles, running a 1:11.20 (4/7)
2018-2017 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 500 meters, running a 1:20.36, at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classis (1/26).
- Had a personal best in the 600 meters, running a 1:41.67, at the Boston University Season Opener (12/2).
- Competed in the indoor 500m and 600m events.
- Ran the outdoor 400m and 400m hurdles.
- Was also a member of the 4x400m relay.
Before Holy Cross:
- A three-year member of the varsity track and field team at Longmedow High School under head coach John Devine.
- Served as a team captain her senior year.
- Placed first in the Division 1 Western Massachusetts championship in 2014, 2016 and 2017.
- Set school record for 400m hurdles (66.27).
- Recorded personal-best in the 400m dash (60.23) and 600m (1:44.26).
- Raced as the anchor of the 4x400 relay team that placed first in Western Massachusetts championship in 2017.
- Also ran on the varsity cross country team for one year.
- Awarded the President's Award of Excellence in 2017.
- Member of the National Honor Society and Key Club.
- Daughter of Joseph and Grietje Bouvier.
- Has three brothers and one sister (John, Christopher, Jurjen and Brenda).
- Grandfather graduated from Holy Cross (Class of 1959).
- Majoring in biology.
Bouvier's Top Performances
|2019||400m H (outdoor)||1:04.74||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championship (5/3)|
|2019||400m (outdoor)||1:02.43||Stonehill Skyhawk invitational (4/27)|
|2018||500m (indoor)||1:20.36||John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/26/18)|
|2017||600m (indoor)||1:41.67||Boston University Season Opener (12/02/17)|
|2018||400m (outdoor)||1:02.44||Black & Gold Invitational (3/31/18)|
|2018||400m hurdles (outdoor)||1:07.98||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/28/18)|