2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Won the 3,000 meter steeplechase in a time of 11:50.63 at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Had a personal best of 10:55.2 to place third in the 3,000 meters at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
- Ran a personal best of 11:47.40 to finish third in the 3,000 meter steeplechase at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Did not compete.
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Won the 3,000 meter steeplechase at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite in a time of 11:52.37 (4/28).
- Placed fourth in the steeplechase in a time of 11:56.19 at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/21).
- Had a personal best of 19:27.73 in the 5,000 meter run at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/31).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Did not compete.
- Competed in the indoor 3,000m and outdoor 5,000m and 3,000m Steeplechase events.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity Outdoor Track and Field Team at Chelmsford High School.
- Played three seasons of varsity on the Cross Country team and one year of varsity on the Indoor Track team.
- Captained the Cross Country team her senior year.
- Won the Merrimack Valley County All-Conference Award in 2014, 2015, and 2016 in Cross Country.
- Merrimack Valley Conference Outdoor Track All-Star Award in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Merrimack Valley Conference Indoor Track All-Star 2015.
- Vice President of the Chelmsford High School Mentor Board.
- Member of the National Honor Society 2015-2017.
- Received Chelmsford High School November Student of the Month.
- Chelmsford High School PRIDE Award Recipient 2014 and 2016.
- Majoring in economics.
Haywood's Top Performances:
|2019||3000m (outdoor)||10:55.21||UNH Season Opener (4/6)|
|2019||3000 Steeplechase||2:14.13||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2018||3,000m (indoor)||11:34.50||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2018||5,000m (outdoor)||19:27.73||Black & Gold Invitational (3/31)|
|2018||3,000m Steeple||11:52.37||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/28)|