Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Finished 19th in the 4x400 (4:08.00) at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Ran a personal best of 1:03.48 in the 400 meters at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Had a personal best of 1:09.15 in the 400 meter hurdles at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best in the 300 meters in 45.73 at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear- Danville Season Opener (12/1).
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 18th at the Holy Cross Invitational in the 400 meters, running a time of 1:09.43 (4/21).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Did not compete.
- Competed in the outdoor 400m event.
- Also a member of the 4x400m relay team.
Before Holy Cross:
- Two-year member of the varsity Cross Country and Track and Field teams at Holy Child Killiney.
- Won the All Ireland Championships in Cross Country in 2015 and 2016.
- Played for the Blackrock Athletics Club.
- Won the Academic Attainment award in 2016, the French Attainment award in 2017, and the King and Joyful Spirit Award in 2017.
- Assistant coach for junior Cross Country and Track and Field teams in 2016 and 2017.
- Daughter of Todd (Holy Cross class of 1992) and Kathleen (Holy Cross class of 1993).
- Has one brother Lew and three sister Sophie, Mairead, and Florence.
- Cousin of Caroline Morano (Class of 2017) who is also a member of the Cross Country and Track and Field teams.
- Majoring in French and english.
Manning's Top Performances:
|2019||400m (outdoor)||1:03.48||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)|
|2019||400m H (outdoor)||1:09.15||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2018||300m (indoor)||45.73||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2018||400m (outdoor)||1:09.43||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|