AS A FRESHMAN IN 2018:
• Saw action in all 11 games at wide receiver, starting twice.
• Caught eight passes on the season for 106 yards and a touchdowns.
• Posted a 22.3 kickoff return average, with 24 returns for 533 yards.
• Made nine tackles on special teams, while blocking a punt and returning two blocked punts for touchdowns.
• Ranked third in the Patriot League and 55th in the nation in kickoff returns.
• Placed ninth on the school single-season list for kickoff return yards.
• Had three catches for 68 yards and a touchdown in the win over Yale.
• Blocked a punt and returned another blocked punt for a score at Boston College, and was named both the Stats National Special Teams Player of the Week and the Patriot League Special Teams Player of the Week.
• Returned five kickoffs for 175 yards at Georgetown, in addition to returning a blocked punt 38 yards for a touchdowns.
• His 175 kickoff return yards at Georgetown were the fifth-highest single-game total in Holy Cross history.
• Played for head coach Lyndon Hamilton at Ronald Reagan High School in San Antonio, Texas.
• Earned honorable mention Academic All-State honors.
• Named first team All-District and second team All-Area.
• Totaled 138 tackles and five interceptions as a senior.
• Helped lead team to three straight district championships.
• Also lettered in track, placing second in the district in the 100-meter dash.
• Son of Lance and Amy Gilliam.
• Has two brothers (Riley and Daxton).
• Majoring in Psychology.