Men's Track and Field Competes at VertKlasse Meeting
Holy Cross Athletics 04-06-2018
HIGH POINT, N.C. - The Holy Cross men's track and field team competed at the VertKlasse Meeting with multiple student-athletes notching top-ten finishes.
- Senior Thomas Kalantzakos finished 10th in the 800m with a time of 1:59.23.
- Sophomore Bobby Tuzzio finished fifth in the 5000m (15:21.74) and senior Joe Prunty finished right behind him in sixth (15:28.36).
- In the 110m hurdles, junior Brandon Thornhill took sixth with a time of 15.34.
- Senior Freddie Halloran finished fourth in the 400m hurdles with a time of 55.79. Freshman Gabe Piepergerdes placed eighth with a time of 56.80 in the same event.
- The 4x400m relay team consisting of senior Brendan Cogdell, Kalantzakos, Piepergerdes and Halloran placed seventh with a time of 3:24.12.
- Freshman Michael Pichay placed fourth in the long jump (6.71m). He also placed sixth in the triple jump (13.61m).
- Senior Myles O'Brien placed fifth in the hammer throw with a 47.00m toss.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Track & Field
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Women's Ice Hockey
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Brown Video Recap (10/20/2018)
Men's Soccer vs. Loyola Video Recap (10/20/2018)
Crusaders Against Cancer 5k