Holy Cross Places 3rd at UNH
Holy Cross Athletics 04-07-2018
DURHAM, N.H. - The Holy Cross women's track & field team places third out of five teams at the University of New Hampshire meet on April 7.
- Sophomore Allison McArdle notched a personal best in the 3000m and finished in third place (10:37.23).
- In the 100m hurdles, sophomore Mimi Liebers recorded a personal best with a time of 15.13 and finished in second. Senior Tori Zamarra had a season's best in the same event finishing in third with a time of 15.42.
- Freshman Emma Hayes placed third in the 400m hurdles with a time of 1:08.13.
- In the 3000m steeplechase, senior Erin Ahearn placed first with a time of 12:13.50.
- The relay team of freshmen Marina MacKinnon, Hailey Mulville, Riemke Bouvier and senior Kelly O'Halloran placed third in the 4x400m relay witha time of 4:11.29.
- In the high jump, freshman Grace Goodwin placed first (1.55m).
- Freshman Christa Jay Moore took first in the pole vault with a 3.42m jump.
- Sophomore Taylor Gensler placed second in the long jump (5.32m) and Liebers took third (5.16m).
- Sophomore Jillian Purtell finished second in the triple jump (10.62m) with Gensler placing third (10.43m).
- In the discus throw, junior Victoria Attaya took third with a 35.08m throw. She also took third in the hammer throw (39.81m).
- The Crusaders will compete at the Ocean State Invitational on Friday, April 13 in Providence, R.I.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Track & Field
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Women's Ice Hockey
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Brown Video Recap (10/20/2018)
Men's Soccer vs. Loyola Video Recap (10/20/2018)
Crusaders Against Cancer 5k