Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2017-2018).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Had a season best in the 3,000m vs. UNH, running a 9:17.41 (1/19).
2017-18 Track & Field:
- Competed in the 1500m, 5000, one-mile run and 4x400m relay for outdoor track.
- Recorded a personal best in the 1500m (4:10.43) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Posted a personal best in the one mile with a time of 4:29.63 at the Ocean State Invitational.
- Notched a 3:39.08 time in the 4x400m relay at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
2016-17 Track & Field:
- Competed in the 1500m, 3000m, 5000m, and one-mile run events.
- Posted a season-best in the 1500m (4:10:48) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Recorded a 8:53.12 in the 3000m at the David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Tallied a season-best in the 5000m (15:38.00) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- In the one mile, Campagna ran a 4:35.82 against Maine.
Before Holy Cross:
- A two-year member of the varsity cross country team at La Salle Academy under head coach Ken Skelly, serving as team captain in 2016.
- Named first team All-State (2016).
- Team was New England Champion (2015 and 2016).
- Held a personal record of 16:50 in the 5K.
- Also was a three-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Vin McGinn, serving as team captain in 2016.
- Named third team All-State (2016).
- Team was indoor State Champion (2014, 2015 and 2016) and outdoor State Champion (2015).
- Ran career-best times in the 3K (9:04), 1,500-meter (4:07) and 1K (2:40).
- Son of Fred and Diane.
- Has one brother (Domenic) and one sister (Mia).
- Majoring in Spanish and international studies.
Campagna's Best Performances:
|2018||4:10.43||1500m (Outdoor)||Holy Cross Men's Meet (4/24)|
|2018||4:29.63||1 mile (Outdoor)||Ocean State Invitational (4/13)|
|2018||4:35.82||1 mile (Indoor)||Dual Meet with Maine (2/4)|
|2017||9:09.04||3000m (Indoor)||John Thomas Terrier Invitational (1/27)|
|2017||9:10.04||3000m (Indoor)||Tiger Track Classic (4/7)|
|2017||15:38.00||5000m (Outdoor)||Holy Cross Invitational (4/22)|