Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019).
- Member of Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
- Ran the 1 mile, 800m and 1,500m for the Crusaders.
- Recorded a personal best time (2:01.68) in the 800m at the Ocean State Invitational.
- Posted season-best times in the 1,500m (4:20.65) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet and in the 1 mile (4:45.31) at the 2017 Husky Indoor Invitational.
- Competed in the 1 mile, 800 and 1,500-meter runs and was a member of the 4 x 800-meter Relay team.
- Reached the final in every meet.
- Recorded personal-best times for the 1-mile (4:44.28) at the Maine and Holy Cross Men Duel Meet (2/4), the 800-meter (2:02.67) at the Holy Cross Invitational and the 1,500-meter run (4:13.44) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24).
- Placed 17th in the 800-meter (2:02.67) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished 8th in the 1,500-meter (4:13.44) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Posted season-best 8k time of 28:39 at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1.
- Also ran the 8k in 29:02 at the Shriner Invitational, in 28:47.77 at the New England Championship and in 32:08 at the IC4A Championship.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran one year of varsity cross country under head coach Ken Skelley and four years of varsity track under head coach Vincent McGinn, serving as team captain his senior year at La Salle Academy.
- Named first team All-Division in cross country, helping his team to a Division Class and State Championship in 2015.
- Ran as a member of the 4x800-meter relay team that set a school record time of 7:58.80, earning Providence Journal first team All-State recognition.
- Won the coaches award in 2015.
- Also was a one-year member of the varsity soccer team.
- Son of William and DeLyse Shakespeare.
- Has one sister (Victoria).
- Majoring in chemistry.
Shakespeare's Top Performances
|1 mile||4:44.28||Maine and Holy Cross Men Duel Meet (2/04/2017)|
|800m||2:01.68||Ocean State Invitational (4/13/2018)|
|1,500m||4:13.44||Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24/2017)|
|8000m||28:39||Paul Short Invitational (10/1/2016)|