Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 3,000 meter steeplechase, running a time of 12:01.96 to place seventh at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the 1,500 meters of 5:03.34 at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 800 meters, running a 2:25.47 at the UNH Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9).
- Ran a personal best at the UNH vs Holy Cross in the 3000 (11:14.63) (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Two year member of the varsity track & field and cross country teams under head coach Albert Dadario.
- Served as captain junior and senior year.
- Named to the All-Academic team for cross country in 2017 and 2018 and named Rookie of the Year.
- Won All-Conference in 2016 and 2017 and All-State 2016 and 2017.
- Named to the Hartford Courant All-Courant Team in 2016.
- Set school record in the 4x800m relay in 9:36, the 1600m in 5:13.04 and the distance medley relay record holder (as the 800m leg).
- Took fourth place over all and earned all-state in steeplechase and all-state and state champion in 4x800m relay.
- Was also a member of the varsity field hockey, swimming and lacrosse teams.
- Member of the National Honor Society and earned the Highest Honor Roll.
- Was a part of the Student Government, National Honors Society, LEO club and Animal Welfare Club.
- Daughter of Michael and Kelly Foley.
- Father played lacrosse and hockey at MIT (Class of 1987).
- Mother played basketball at Buffalo State University (Graduated from Cornell, Class of 1993).
- Has two brothers (Connor, Luke) and one sister (Megan).
- Majoring in psychology.
Foley's Personal Bests:
|2019||3000 Steeplechase||12:01.96||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||5:03.34||UNH Season Opener (4/6)|
|2019||800m (indoor)||2:25.47||URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)|
|2019||3000m (indoor)||11:14.63||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|