Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Recorded a personal best in the 400 hurdles (1:11.65) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the 400 meters, running a 1:03.30, at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 55 meters, running a 7.83, in a dual meet with UNH (1/19).
- Recorded a personal best at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational in the 60-meter dash, running a time of 8.30 (12/8).
- Had personal bests in the 200 meters (27.19), long jump (4.46m) and triple jump (10.04m) at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Paul Trovato.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Led the team to win the State Championship in the 4x200m relay (Indoor 2017).
Named League Champions in 2016, 2017, 2018 and was the State Runner-Up team in 2017.
- Set school record in the indoord 4x200m relay (1:44.77) in 2017.
Received the “Outstanding Jumper” and the Coach's Awards in outdoor track.
Set freshman and junior triple jump records.
Member of the 40% Happiness Club, Science Olympiad, Science National Honor Society, Spanish National Honor Society and National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Joshua and Erika.
- Has two brothers (Jackson and Jacob).
- Majoring in mathematics.
Cummings's Personal Bests
|2019||400m H (outdoor)||1:11.65||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||400m (outdoor)||1:03.30||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2019||55m (indoor)||7.83||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2018||60m (indoor)||8.30||Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8|
|2018||200m (indoor)||27.19||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2018||Long Jump (indoor)||4.46m||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2018||Triple Jump (indoor)||10.04m||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|