Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 19th in the 4x400 (4:08.00) at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Had a personal best in the 200 meters, running a 27.49, at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Placed ninth in the 400 meters, running a 1.01.95, at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
- Had a personal best of 1:01.84 in the 400 meters at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed third at the URI Tribute in the 400 meters in a time of 1:03.02 (2/9).
- Finished seventh in the 400 meters, running a 1:04.10, vs. UNH (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Steve Swift.
- Received the Best in Track/MVP Award (2016 and 2018) and the Coaches Award (2017).
- Received the All-Southern-Connecticut-Conference honors in 2015, 2016 and 2017, All-State First Team in 2015 and 2017 and All-State Second Team in 2018.
- Named Sports Person of the Week in 2018 (The Source).
Set school records in the Indoor 4x200m relay (2015), indoor sprint medley relay (2015) and indoor 4x400m (2017).
- Named to the Academic Honor Roll every year (2014-2018).
- Member of Feeding CT (volunteering at a local food pantry).
- Plans to major in economics and sociology.
- Daughter of Phil and Barb.
- Has one brother (Drew).
- Majoring in economics.
Harmon's Personal Bests:
|2019||200m (outdoor)||27.49||Ocean State Invitational (4/12)|
|2019||400m (outdoor)||1:01.84||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|