Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed fifth at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational in the 5,000 meters, running a time of 18:46.08 (4/27).
- Had a personal best of 11:58.34 to finish sixth in the 3,000 meter steeplechase at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best of 10:41.81 and finished fifth in the 3,000 meters at the URI Tribute (2/9).
- Had a personal best of 18:21.61 in the 5,000 meters at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/15).
Placed third in the 3,000 meters, running a 10:43.56 vs. UNH (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity indoor and outdoor track and field team under head coach Ernest Bissilion.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Received the Coach's Award in 2017 and 2018 for indoor track and in 2016, 2017 and 2018 for outdoor track.
- Named CAL All-Star (2017 and 2018) and Daily News All-Star (2017 and 2018) for indoor and outdoor track.
- Led team to win the Division IV indoor Relay State Championships.
- Set the school record for the indoor two mile (2018), the indoor one mile record (2017) and the 1000m record (2018).
- Was the Division IV runner up (2017) and Division IV champs (2018) for outdoor track.
- Broke the school record for the two mile (2018) and one mile (2017).
- Named the Weston Twilight Meet 2-mile Champion (2018) and Weston Twilight Meet Overall Outstanding Athlete in Track Events (2018).
- Daughter of William and Matilda.
- Has two brothers (Patrick and Fredrik).
- Fredrik is on the Holy Cross men's track and field team (Class of 2020).
- Patrick graduated from Holy Cross in 2018 and played club basketball.
- Majoring in psychology.
Halloran's Personal Bests:
|2019||3000 Steeplechase||11:58.34||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||3000m (indoor)||10:41.81||URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)|
|2019||5000m (indoor)||18:21.61||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|