Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 12th in the 400 meters, running a 1:02.43, at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Finished 11th at the Holy Cross Invitational in the 400 meters, running a 1:01.10 (4/20).
- Placed 10th and had a personal best in the 800 meters at the Black and Gold Invite, running a 2:23.43 (3/29)
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed eighth in the distance medley relay (12:27.82) at the Patriot League Indoor Track and Field Championships (2/16).
- Had a personal best in the 400, running a 1:00.09, at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25).
- Had a personal best at the Beantown Challenge in the 200 meters, finishing in 27.68 (1/12).
- Had a personal best in the 500, running 1:19.80, at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational (12/8).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the Grafton High School track and field team under head coach Jason Cote.
- Was a team captain in 2017-18.
- Team was four-time Southern Worcester County League champion.
- SWCL First Team selection in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Holds school records in 800 meters, one mile, 1,000 meters, 4x400 relay and 4x800 relay.
- Daughter of Greg and Kristen.
- Has a brother, Brandon, and two sisters, Molly and Maggie.
- Majoring in political science.
Carroll's Personal Bests:
|2019||800m (outdoor)||2:23.43||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2019||400m (indoor)||1:00.09||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|
|2019||200m (indoor)||27.68||Beantown Challenge (1/12_|
|2018||500m (indoor)||1:19.80||Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8)|