• A Veteran Leader the Holy Cross Leadership Academy.
- Named Patriot League Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- Named first team All-Patriot League for leading the Crusaders with a sixth-place finish and the team to a third place overall finish at the Patriot League Championship. The team notched its best performance since 2001
- Named All-ECAC for finishing fourth in the ECAC Championship and helping the team to a second-place finish
- Named Academic All-Patriot League
- Ran season-best 5k at the New England Championship for a 14th-place finish and time of 18:16.90 on Oct. 8
- Also finished sixth versus New Hampshire and Providence with a 5k time of 18:19, and posted 5k times of 19:55 at the National Catholic Championship and 18:31 at the ECAC Championship
- Ran the 6k in 21:35 at the Paul Short Invitational, 21:14.4 at the Patriot League Championship and in the NCAA Northeast Regional with a time of 21:32.60
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Named to the Academic All-Patriot League team.
- Earned second team All-Patriot League honors.
- Named GoHolyCross.com Crusader of the Week on Nov. 23.
- Ran a season-best 5K time of 18:07 at the New England Championship.
- Finished second overall at the ECAC Championship with a time of 18:11 in the 5K race.
- Also ran 5K time of 18:37 at the National Catholic Championship, and 19:08 vs. New Hampshire and Providence.
- Ran 6K times of 21:21 at the Paul Short Invitational, 21:55 at the Patriot League Championship and 22:02 at the NCAA Northeast Regional. Earned the ninth overall finish at the Patriot League Championship.
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Patriot League Rookie of the Year, first ever Holy Cross runner to earn the honor
- Earned All-ECAC honors
- Named to All-Patriot League First Team
- Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran season-best 5K time of 17:58.30 versus New Hampshire
- Also ran in the NCAA Northeast Regional 6K (107th, 22:11.07), Patriot League Championship 6K (7th, 21:18.40), New England Championship (14th, 18:08.37), Paul Short Invitational 6K (7th, 21:46), National Catholic Championship (13th, 18:06.20), Nassaney Invitational (11th, 18:49.30)
- Time of 18:06.20 at National Catholic Championship was the highest 5K time recorded by a Holy Cross freshman in the event
- Named ECAC Division 1 Rookie of the Week (Oct. 27-Nov. 2), Patriot League Rookie of the Week (Sept. 26 – Oct. 5, Oct. 6 – 12) and Patriot League Runner of the Week (Sept. 15 – 21)
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity cross country team at Eden Prairie High School 2013 team captain
- Earned All-Conference honors in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Earned All-State honors in 2011 and 2013
- Team won state championship and Nike Cross regionals Heartland championship in 2010
- Set a personal record with a 5K time of 18:11.50
- Four year member of the varsity track and field team
- Team captain in 2014
- Earned All-State honors in 2014
- Earned Academic All-State honors in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Won 1,600 meter section championship
- Sports editor of the school newspaper
- AP Scholar with Distinction
- Member of National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Gary and Kara Jeter
- Father was a member of the equestrian team at the United States Military Academy where he graduated in 1991
- Mother was the equestrian team captain in 1993 at the United States Military Academy
- Has one brother (Kevin) and one sister (Dana)
- Dana runs cross country and track at Case Western Reserve University
- Majoring in Economics.
Jeter's Top 5K Performances
|2014||17:58.30||New Hampshire (8/30)|