Women's Swimming & Diving Finishes Fifth at Harold Anderson Invitational
Final Score: URI (788.50), Bryant (601), Assumption (570.50), Providence (569.50), Holy Cross (493), University of Maine, Orono (415.50)
Location: Kingston, R.I.
Date: Nov. 18, 2017
The Lead: The Holy Cross women's swimming & diving team finished fifth at the Harold Anderson Invitational.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Freshman Isabella Miko-Rydzaj finished first in the 200 IM with a finals time of 2:09.48. Freshman Emily Sullivan finished right behind Miko-Rydzaj in second place with a time of 2:09.99. Sullivan also broke her own team record in the 400 IM in a time of 4:34.69
- Senior Katie Conners placed third in the 50 free with a time of 24.49.
- Sullivan also placed first in the 400 IM with a time of 4:34.69. Miko-Rydzaj placed third in the same event with a time of 4:38.58.
- Sophomore Sarah Underhill placed third in the 100 breast with a time of 1:07.87.
- Senior Maura Mullaney finished second in the 200 fly 2:07.00, which broke the team record.
- Junior Casey Sherman placed second in the 1m diving event with a score of 224.95. Sherman placed first in the 3m diving event with a finals score of 229.95.
The Crusaders will face Colgate for the first meet of 2018 on January 15.