Women's Swimming & Diving Falls to Colgate
Final Score: Colgate 167, Holy Cross 122
Location: Worcester, Mass. | Hart Center Pool
Date: Jan. 15, 2018
The Lead: Despite multiple first place finishes, the women's swimming & diving team fell to the Colgate Raiders Monday afternoon.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Freshman Brianna Larnard, sophomore Kayleigh Hoagland, junior Caroline Body and senior Katie Conners finished first in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 1:51.45.
- Sophomore Leah Zogby recorded a first place finish in the 1000 free (11:16.22).
- Body placed first in the 100 breast with a finals time of 1:09.83.
- Junior Casey Sherman posted a finals score of 237.60 in the 3m diving and finished first overall.
- Freshman Emily Sullivan finished first in the 200 IM with a time of 2:12.61.
- In the 400 Free Relay, freshman Isabella Miko-Rydzaj, senior Nina Sparre, Conners and Hoagland placed first with a time of 3:45.32.
The Crusaders will host Providence on Saturday, Jan. 20 at 11:00 a.m. for Senior Day.