Men's Track and Field Finishes Eighth at Patriot League Championships
Holy Cross Athletics 02-18-2018
LEWISBURG, Pa. - The Holy Cross men's track & field team placed eighth at the Indoor Track and Field Patriot League Championships.
- In the 4x400m relay, the team of freshman Gabe Piepergerdes, sophomore Freddie Halloran, junior Jacob Newton and senior Thomas Kalantzakos placed sixth with a time of 3:26.96.
- In the 4x800m relay, the team of freshman Hayden Ivatts, junior Joe Prunty, and seniors Bryan Gallagher and Kalantzakos finished in eigtht with a time of 8:05.23.
- The team of freshmen Brendan Cogdell and Ivatts, Prunty and Gallagher finished eighth (10:30.74) in the distance medley relay.
- Senior Andre Harton placed seventh in the men's high jump (1.89m).
- Freshman Michael Pichay finished fourth in the men's triple jump (14.43m).
- Piepergerdes finished first in the high jump in the heptathlon (1.94m).
- Junior Alexander Escada finished sixth in the shot put event of the heptathlon (10.66m).
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Track & Field
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Men's Basketball vs. Rhode Island Highlights (12/8/2018)
Women's Basketball vs. Hofstra Highlights (12/5/2018)
Men's Basketball at UMass Highlights (12/4/2018)