Men's Soccer to Play at Bucknell
Holy Cross (2-4-4, 1-1-1 PL)
vs. Bucknell (4-3-3, 2-0-1 PL)
|Date||Oct. 7, 2018|
|Watch||Patriot League Network|
|Last Meeting||Oct. 7, 2018 | W, 2-1|
|Series History||Holy Cross trails, 10-12-7|
|Follow Us||Twitter | Facebook | Instagram|
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s soccer team will travel to Lewisburg, Pa. to face Bucknell on Sunday, Oct. 7 at 12:00 p.m.
The last time the Crusaders and Bison met was Oct. 7, 2017 in Worcester. Holy Cross came out on top, 2-1. Tyler Bell tallied an assist on the game-winning goal in the 71st minute.
Things to Know About Holy Cross (2-4-4, 1-1-1 PL):
- The Crusaders travel to Bucknell with a 2-1-1 record in their last four outings. Most recently, Holy Cross fell to BU in a 1-0 decision, despite outshooting the Terriers 18-8.
- In 10 games played, Holy Cross has played six double overtime games.
- Hnery Stutz leads all goalkeepers in the Patriot League in saves, with 52, and saves per game (5.00). Stutz ranks fourth in save percentage at .781.
- After being named Patriot League Midfielder of the Week, Max Krause is the third Crusader to receive a weekly honor. Bobby Barsic and Simon Becher have also garnered league weekly honors.
Things to Know About Bucknell (4-3-3, 2-0-1 PL):
- The Bison host the Crusaders with an undefeated league record at 2-0-1, most recently defeating Loyola, 1-0, on Oct. 3.
- Bucknell averages 0.80 goals per game and 0.80 goals against per game, having scored eight goals on the season.
- Tyler Peterson leads the Bison with three goals, having played in all 10 games.
- Nick King leads with three assists and has the second most points on the team.
- Ryan Ott has played every minute for Bucknell, with a 0.73 goals against average and .840 save percentage. Ott has claimed four shutouts on the season.